Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hi everyone, It's ZOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

So yeah, my name is Zoe Willmott and I'm 15 years old (Sophomore at LHS). I'm from San Francisco and I love chiquita bananas! Hi Candizzy, i love you. I like to dance, laugh, sing (not very well though, and just be me). On this trip to Guatemala, i will be focusing on 2 main human rights. Article 3, everyone has the right to life, liberty and security and Article 25, everyone has the right to food, clothing, housing and medical care. I chose to be a part of this delegation because I want to travel and I also feel that it is important to learn about other cultures in order to try and make a world-wide difference. Thankyou to everyone who helped make this trip possible for us, we are all looking foreward to it (maybe a little bit too much). And to my sf buddies, Mo, Mari, Dalissa, Rachel- I Love you guys!!!! (hahahaha ur not going to guatemala). Mo- have fun in Philosophy (hehe). Courtney-i miss u and dont forget that not all crackers are white!!! Ok-bye for now everyone

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi zoe......well lets just say that bob is ok...and hes not mad.....betty hasnt called me at all today....and i miss you wayyyyyyy too much for this only being ur 1 day gone.....well yeah.....ur on a plane right now...hahahahahah.....so when u get back be prepared for a long ass conversation with bob cause he wants to talk to you....so have fun wit that and remember to leave me out of ur conversation please!!!!! well i love you and have an awesome time and ill see u when i get back....oh right....dont die on the plane...that wont be good!!!!!

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zo! Just heard from the phone tree that you all arrived in good shape -- all rested up, of course :-)

Mom is coping ok with her too-luxurious hotel in Boston. I'm trying to follow your itinerary on the map in the atlas.

Having fun in sunny SF, wish you were here ... no, no that's not it ... what was I trying to say? -- Dad

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zoe,
It's Rachel I miss you buddy Hope you have fun. And by the way who the hell is Bob. Montana is talking about Bob. If theres something that I don't know I'm going to kill ya. Hey bring me a souvenir buddy. Only if you want to.Well anyways if there is a bob you better tell me. Love ya hun.
-Rachel.

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that was THE BEST BLOG EVER..and Montana was making fun of me cause i had to go to school on friday..anywho i commented on of your other blogs but i read so many of em..i can;t keep track!..

I MISS YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home