Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hola! Yo soy Can dice dice baby

Hey! hOw r you doing ? Welcome to Candice's blog. I am 16 years old. I have a really long last name that no one can pronounce. Say it with me HAFALIA-YACKEL. And Collin, my last name is not House of Waffles. I could give you a long lecture about my last name, but i dont want to waste your time. To summerize the first part of my last name is Philipino and the second half is German. I go to Leadership Highschool. And I love chocolate, because it makes me hyper, but what makes me even more hyper is this trip to Guatemala. I love to travel and on this trip i am expecting to have fun, while learning. It will be especially fun trying to break the language barrier. My spanish is not very good. When i am in GUATEMALA i am going to study the two human rights about slavery and freedom of expression.
I want to thank everyone who has helped me to be able to pay for the trip.All of your donations have helped the group and myself out a lot.
-PEACE-
Candice
" Were going to GUATEMALA! Hey!! Vamos a GUATEMALA!!! Hey!!!! '

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Candice wuts up yo. How u been? Do u like it? Well I'm just makin sure and all cuz I heard u get prtty scared being by your self! Without ur brothers and all. So ya. jk. Well hope u enjoy it out there. Miss ya. TTYL bye. Luv ya!
-Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home