Thursday, March 23, 2006

This is Natalie

My name is Natalie Rivas. I am 16 years old and I am from San Francisco. I am Salvadorian and Russian and I enjoy writing, watching foreign films with my mom and attending theatrical plays at A.C.T( American Conservatory Theather) When I go to Guatemala I plan to focus on two human rights which are, 1. Everyone has the right to an oppurtunity of an effective trial and 2.Men and Women have the ability to start a family and get married no matter race, religion or nationality. Also marriage cannot be put on someone who does not want to be in that status and everyone is entitled to protection from the government and society. I choose to be apart of this delegation to find out more about the world and to get a better understanding of poverty in another place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home