Thursday, March 23, 2006

This is Stephanie

Hello you guys! I hop e you guys are doing great! We'll here's a little about me...
My name is Stephanie Angeles. I'm a 17 year old latina that lives in Oakland. My mother is salvadorean and my father is Mexican, so as you can see i'm mixed of both. I'm a type of person that is open to almost anything. I'm always into trying new things because why not? I am fluent in spanish and speak it constantly at home.
One of the human rights I choose was Article #17. This is about everyone having the right to own property with the option of owning alone or with someone. This article also says that no one has the right to take anyone else's property without no good reason. The second article I choose was article # 26. This article focuses on everyone having the right to have an education and elementary school shall be required for all those that attend school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home