Sunday, April 02, 2006

Mama Here is News! (Natalie)

I bought you many gifts that you will enjoy very much, also I wanted you to know that I spent all of my money and Ms.Manuel is spotting me untill the airport back home so make sure you come to the airport with cash but don't worry because one of our dollars in the U.S. is seven dollars here in Guatemala. Also do not forget to be at the airport on time because i'm going to be super tired when I arrive and it would be great for my Queen to greet me as I approach the land...well know that I miss you very much and also last nightI was a little home sick but it went away after a journal write and a piece of cheese cake, I love you mucho!!!
Sincerely, Your Princess

As for you Pops I hope your still checking the blogs daily and know that I miss you very much. Today I went to the market in Chichicastenango and I got you something that you will love!!! Well I hope all is well and that you miss me as much as I miss you. I love you mucho!!

As for all my siblings and brothers girlfriends I just want to say hi and that I miss you all, today was great!!! I have been to a jewerly co op and a glass co op, I cannot wait to go to the coffe co op because the Guatemalan coffe is the bomb!!! Any who keep viewing my blogs and let me know what's up... Love ya mucho and thanks for stopping by!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home