Monday, April 03, 2006

MaMa It's Natalie

Hey mom, i'm sorry that your purse got took. Hopefully nothing special was taken and if so, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!! Did you have the Hawaii tickets in there or your I.d. or your credit cards or any money, huh question mark. Please try and get all your things together this week before our trip and make sure that no one is using you name or anything like that. Mom I feel so bad, why is it that the sweetest people get the worst things done to them but the worst people get the best, huh. But it's all good, I promise that when I see you I will make you smile and have a great time but promise me that you will not let that stress you out. Just go to the club and dance it off!!! I will be back in 3 days and I am eager to see you, find us cute outfits to take on our trip. I love you mom and I miss you hella much!! As for today I went to eat breakfast and then we went to a ceramic cooperative i bought many things that I will share with you later. I love you mama.
As for you Mimi thank god it's quiet without you, trying to make it seem as if I am louder then you!!! Crazy girl, I will fill you in when I get back to the U.s.a . Love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home