Tuesday, April 04, 2006

COFFEE coffee is not for me(candice)


CO-OP VOLUNTEER FROM FRANCE TEACHING US ABOUT ORGANIC FAIR TRADE COFFEE PROCESS

Hey yall. I cant believe this trip is almost over, no worry i am determined to come back. Well today was exciting a and educational all at the same time. yes!!! the boat ride from pana to the coffee plantation and the panaja was surreal. The mountians are amazing. Then when we arived at the beach we packed into the back of a truck and that was fun it reminded me of a rollercoaster. We aarrived at the coffee plantation. I had never seen the process of making coffe so that was intresting. Another thing i really liked about the plantation was that the co op protected the myan culture:) well thats my entry for today.
PEACE
candice

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Candice...I'm glad that your having a good time..I'll see you in JUNE :)
luv Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home