Monday, April 10, 2006

My (Collin) last blog

this trip was amazing. it was fun, exciting, boring, tiring, stressful, relaxing, life changing, experiences that you want to have in an adventure that you will never forget. i definitely plan on going back so if anyone would care to join me you're welcome to. Ms. Manuel, thank you for putting this whole trip together and making it educational but fun at the same time. i cant even think of how much work it took to put this all together. thank you, Carlos, for showing us around your home country and accepting us as close friends/family. thank you to all of my family and friends who took the time out of their days to leave me comments. and thank you to all who donated money to help me fundraise for this unforgettable trip.
love, collin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home