Saturday, April 01, 2006

Natalie Here!!

So let me tell you, everything is going great!! It is so different over here that i´m not only in amazement but in disbelief. There is a lot of poverty and on the first day of arriving to Guatemala I was in a major culture shock because of the the way things are out here. Just yesterday we were in Antigua and a boy that was about 6 or 7 was walking around asking people if they wanted their shoes polished. As you know he was extremely cute but unfortunetly none of our group could say yes to him because he had millions of friends doing the same job eager to find a person to give them some money. Though there is much poverty I have to say that it is actually very beautiful and hot, I did get a little burned but I hope it turns into a tan. Also if anyone I love or care about is reading this please know that I miss you like crazy and that i´m actually taking things better than I thought I would. Well i´m going to cut this short because i´m writing from an internet cafe and i´m about to go eat some good ice-cream with my group but thanx for stopping by and check daily because I will be keeping track of whom is in contact with me. Also know that its mandatory that you write me because if not then I will Re-Mem-Ber! Haha, I love you all and thanx for stopping by! Come back soon!!! Love, Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home